Tuesday 5 October 2010

Ashamed !!!!!!!!


I was hit by a sense of guilt when I was asked how could I interpret others activities though my coloured mind. I was fully aware that I could and I admit this openly. Then of course there are number of ethical questions you got to deal with... is this right thing to do? is this wrong thing to do?
I openly do it ( others might keep it inside) so I could have a peek into my mind, to see what its really thinking. Not for any other reasons. But in this process I really dont want to hurt anyone or make anyone feel sad and I am not sure whether this is happening!
I know the mind is full of prejudices and of course the nature of mind is to judge. But can human beings help it? Try to define the mind then. If you get dictionary, you will find someting similar to this. The mind is thought to be the seat of perception, self-consciousness, thinking, believing, remembering, hoping, desiring, willing, judging, analyzing, evaluating, reasoning, etc.

From this one thing is becoming clear to me. That the mind is far away from truth and one could never comprehend the truth by the help of mind. So why am I even trying? I dont know what the heck i am on about. But I need to sleep. I havent been sleeping for last two days.

But I know this much that I feel sad.

"The truly creative mind in any field is no more than this:

A human creature born abnormally, inhumanely sensitive. To them... a touch is a blow, a sound is a noise, a misfortune is a tragedy, a joy is an ecstasy, a friend is a lover, a lover is a god, and failure is death.

Add to this cruelly delicate organism the overpowering necessity to create, create, create -- so that without the creating of music or poetry or books or buildings or something of meaning, their very breath is cut off...

They must create, must pour out creation. By some strange, unknown, inward urgency they are not really alive unless they are creating."
Pearl Buck, US novelist (1892 - 1973)



I can’t seem to think anymore. Let me try this, another day!

No comments: